Saturday, November 19, 2011

Basic Grey sketch

I loved this Basic Grey sketch immediately, so I just had to make it. Even though I was way too late to participate in the challenge. I used the Hello Luscious papers, they are so cute. I took those pictures during a day of babysitting my niece Phiene. What better to do than taking her to the playground where she was running and playing around untill she knocked herself out. She went sitting on a bench and told me: now you go play ;-)

This is my take on the sketch. TFL

PP: Basic Grey Hello Luscious
Title: Hello Luscious on grungeboard with QK Heidi Swapp Handwriting. Covered it with Glossy Accents
Flowers: white embossed  with Hero Arts stamp Many Petals on Hello Luscious paper
Brads: Imaginisce I-top tool with Hello Luscious paper
Bottom strip: stamped the word Joy with Distress Ink Shabby Shutters and embossed it with Distress embossing powder Shabby Shutters
Stitching by hand (I sooo need a sewing machine...) 

1 comment:

  1. Wat een schatje is je nichtje.Leuk verhaal erbij :) Ik vind deze layout weer erg geslaagd! Strak maar toch speels en met mooie details! En stikwerk met de hand, meid ...pfff!!!!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete