Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A winter day at the beach

For this layout I used the Pretty Little Studio Sand Castle collection, from the Gossamer Blue add on kit of August. With all these soft tones and the words on the embellishments, you would probably have a first thought of a hot summer day. That's exactly the type of photos that I used on my first layout with this collection.
Because me and my family are living close to the beach, we don't just spend summer days overthere, winter days can be great too. It is the best place to get some fresh air and empty your mind on a cold day. So this time I made a layout of a winter day at the beach, with this sunny summer collection.




Pretty Little Studio, Sand Castle collection: pattern papers Summer, Sun Tan, Sand Dollar, Star Fish, Swim Suit. Bingo card, Stencil Flash Card, Bookmark Tag, Castle Flag.
Kraft cardstock, Mr Hueys, Silhouette Cameo, hand stitching.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. The pp colors are perfect for that precious photo!! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this? Love all the tags and stuff sticking out behind the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how mixed wintery and beachy here with the muted blues and pinks. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to live near a beach! I love seeing your layout of a winter day on the beach (I often only see summer days) so what a new perspective! I love the kraft paper and soft tones.

    ReplyDelete