Friday, October 5, 2012

Bubbles

TGIF! The weekend is coming and that will hopefully give me some scrapping time.
But first I have another layout to share that I made with a Creative Scrappers sketch and the Gossamer Blue August kit. This photo of Phiene is made 3 weeks ago when she spent the weekend with me. Everywhere she goes, she wants to take her 'bubbles' with her. I love watching her enjoying such simple joys in life!




Lily Bee: Handmade Pink Lemonade, Double Dutch Index Card
Heidi Swapp: Sugar Chic Beautiful, Color Magic Banner, Memory File Color Lable
Prima Marketing Inc: Alla-Prima Ferrulle
American Crafts: Thickers Doll Fabric
White Bazzill
Glassine bag
Kraft Tag
Stamps: Hero Arts, Kaisercrafts, Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup
Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Soft Sand, Archivers Jet Black

This is the sketch I used:

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the soft colours and the confetti tag. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je alle materialen weer mooi gecombineerd en wat leuk is dat bubbles thema!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the confetti tag! It's perfect with your photo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The tag is supercute! Count me in as a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I especially love all the bubble effects.

    ReplyDelete