Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DT Cre8tive Cre8tions

Last week I received my first package with the fabulous flair buttons of Cre8tive Cre8tions and my hands got itchy to play with them immediately. Today I'm sharing with you the first layout I made with some of them.


I used the Pops Of collection of I {lowe} scrap and I just love how these buttons go so well with the colors of these papers.

I cut out some triangles of the pattern paper and made this pie chart to place behind the flair button.


The Cre8tive Cre8tions buttons I used on this page are from the Birdcage set and the Splash of Colour set.

Check out the online store for many more fun and gorgeous flair button sets. 
Did you know Cre8tive Cre8tions is on Facebook too? You can find their Facebook page overhere and find some more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today!


12 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Danielle. I love your colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great color combo! Love the splatters and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used your new buttons. Wonderful page with a great sentiment. The black accents and the stitching add perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige kleuren zeg en die foto super mooi! Samen een heel mooi geheel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! I love the splatters, and the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layou...love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, great idea to make a pie chart behind the flair, it looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your splatters are so much fun and add such wonderful energy to your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an absolutely wonderful layout. Love it to bits !

    ReplyDelete