Monday, April 1, 2013

DT Practical Scrappers - Funny/humorous layouts

A new week, a new theme at Practical Scrappers. The On Trend team is up today with some funny/humorous layouts and cards. I know that my layouts very often have some humor in them, which is not that hard with photos of my niece or nephew, but when you HAVE to be funny it's not that easy anymore :-) So I went through some photos of Phiene and found this one of her sitting in a laundry basket, the title popped up in my head immediately....yay it worked!

I used the gorgeous Lily Bee Persnickety collection from the Scraptastic March kit and added some Elle's Studio Pink Pennants.



Lily Bee Persnickety: Finicky paper, Fussy paper, Prim paper, Index Cards, ABC-stickers
Elle's Studio: Pink Pennants
Ormolu: exclusive flair for Scraptastic kit club
Scraptastic: clear stamp set, die cut 'this moment'
Freckled Fawn: doily
The Crafter's Workshop: mini Chevron
PanPastel: 100.5 Titanium White
ColorBox ink: Frost White
 
Now it's time for you to show us some funny projects and share them with us at the Practical Scrappers Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

18 comments:

  1. Awesome page Danielle. So so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous (and that pic is too cute!) I love how you used the Elle's pennants, I can never get them to work so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I love the misting and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige LO! Net als die LO hieronder! Wat maak jij mooie dingen zeg, je hebt er een volger bij:)
    Groetjes en fijne 2e Paasdag, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks brilliant - I love all the chevrons! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! Love the black background with bright colors on top! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the layering! Cute photo and title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! What a CUTE title and photo!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING all those yummy layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Love the pink and aqua! The misted background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Love your layering and stitching, as always, Danielle. Awesome stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool page. I love all the layering and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout!! Super cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, love the little bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is adorable!! I love the colors and the picture is THE BEST! I wish I had taken photos at the laundry mat all the times we had been. I am so glad you linked up on the April 1st bloggers at Two Peas :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol!!! This is soooo cute!!! I love it! Really super!!

    ReplyDelete