Thursday, February 13, 2014

Amy Tangerine - Birthday girl

I'm a little late scrapping this picture. This one is taken at Phiene's 3rd birthday, she's 4,5 years old now. I have been doubting about this picture, because it's a little blurry and the lightning was really bad. But I've edited it a little and decided I still wanted it to be scrapped.
 
I went for red colors to match her gorgeous dress and the grey background paper with the numbers was perfect to show it was her 3rd birthday. All papers and embellishments are from Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste collection, from Paper Issues.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the photo, the colors and all the arrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, Danielle! Love the stitching through the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also keep forgetting to mention how much I love the new look of your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Cool layout! I love the triangles with the stitiching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo (too cute) and your layout compliments the photo beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is she??!! Love how you used the colors from the Amy Tan to go with your photo, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete