- Anything having to do with spring (planting, raindrops, umbrellas, rainboots, flowers peeking through the ground).
- Show us a project that features flowers (especially tulips) or even floral papers.
- Share the best tip you've ever received.
- Use lips as an embellishment.
- Shhhh...have you ever had to tip-toe around while baby was sleeping? Maybe you made a sign to hang on baby's door.
- Warmer weather is also a time to get your feet in tip-toe shape with a pretty pedicure.
I used the Webster's Pages Recorded collection by Allison Kreft for this layout.
You can link up any project that fits this issue overhere at Paper Issues for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store. Right now is a good time to visit the store anyway, it is loaded with all new American Crafts collections. Be sure to not miss out on all the new yummie goodies you have on your wish list and use DANIELLE20 to shop with 20% off!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!