Friday, October 31, 2014

DT Clique Kits - Just a Little Jaunt

Today I'm sharing a layout made with the Clique Kits November Homecoming kit. This kit is jam packed, you can find the complete Lemon Owl Weekend Trip collection in it! If that's not enough already, it also contains some Webster's Pages papers, Studio Calico Gold Foil vellum, watercolor paper and embellishments from Freckled Fawn, Pretty Little Studio, and Pinkfresh Studio.


For my layout today I got inspired by one of the journaling cards from the Lemon Owl Weekend Trip collection, which has a pattern of striped watercolors. I wanted to create the same pattern on the watercolor paper that came with the kit and I think it came pretty close.


The journaling card also has a sentiment on it that looks like a stamp, so I used some sentiment stamps by Ali Edwards on my watercolor paper as well. And this is the layout that I created.



The Clique Kits come every month with a boat load of product, including exclusive cut files and flair buttons. If you don't want to miss out, you can subscribe overhere and join our Clique!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the feathers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Danielle!!! That picture is adorable and love how you used the products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Danielle! I love the look of the water color card behind that cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete