Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Paper Issues - product spotlight Bella Rouge

Today I'm up on the Paper Issues blog, together with Sherri and Dona, to put the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection in the spotlight.

From the very first moment I saw this collection, I just knew I had to have it. I always love some good sparkle, shine and pink. Plus, I do have the cutest little model that always sparkles and shines. In these pictures she's showing her newest pink dress.

For the base of my page I used this circle-heart cut file, which you can download for free overhere in the Paper Issues store


The Bella Rouge Ephemera Pack holds 83 die cuts. They are my favorites to embellish my pages, you can easily tuck them between papers or behind and over pictures.

These Silver puffy stickers are so fabulous, they are a perfect touch to this collection. I placed a couple of them in the circles of the cut file and on the labels.

How amazing is this printed transparent alpha? I never want to run out of these!

And here are the Bella Rouge papers.

I'm sure you can't wait to shop now. You can find the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection overhere in the Paper Issues store and use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your entire purchase!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


3 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest page, Danielle! Loving the little bits you added to the circle background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! and i love those glittery diamond shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is perfect with these photos.....awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete