Thursday, July 16, 2015

Planner - Love Doki

Hello everyone! I finally gave in on the planner hype and totally fell in love with them. Today I'm sharing my first one and I'm pretty sure some more will follow. Besides the planners, I also started making my own fauxdori travel journals. I don't even know why I didn't start those earlier, it's so fun and an easy way to document my travels. But more about the fauxdori's later this week.

My first planner became the mint with gold dots Love Doki planner. I actually think that it's this planner that got me into the hype, I couldn't resist the pretty color! Mine is in A5 size, the personal size was a little too small for me.


I've made my own deviders as they had to have some gold in it, like the dots on the planner. I used the Teresa Collins Cabana gold foil sheets and cut them the same size as the pages.


For the inserts I used the printable ones from Scrapdelight. There are different patterns in both the A5 and personal planner sizes. I went for the Confetti pattern, love me some cute pastel colors! Besides the calendar pages, the printables hold a wide variety of other planner pages and you can choose yourself which ones you want to print and use.

For the calendar you can choose between weekly and monthly on two pages. I went for the monthly one, that also has a cover and notes page for each month.


I love the project planner ones. There are actually two of them: a planner to keep track of your deadlines and one that is more of a braindump to write or sketch down your ideas.


The next couple of pages are simply a must have for me: books and bucket list! I read a lot, always have, and there are so many books I still need to read. So this is a great way for me to write them down. My bucket list is never ending and it is about time to start writing things down. Most things on my bucket list are travel related, so I guess it will be mostly destinations that will fill these pages.


I'm not sure yet if adding the menu planner is a good idea, I'm a horrible cook! But maybe if I write down a menu and use the fold out shopping list, things will get better. I also added tons of notes pages, because you can always use some extra space to write things down.


There are a lot more pages in the printable set, but these are the ones that will work best for me. Now I need to go get this baby filled up. I will post some updates every now and then.

Thank you for stopping by today!



8 comments:

  1. I can see why you caved, the planner color is gorgeous! Great variety of pages inside, I especially like the books to read and menu planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I like the papers you chose, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! You may have turned me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous planner! Love your dividers you made.
    This makes me want a paper planner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I can see why you gave in to the trend that planner is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete