Sunday, August 30, 2015

Paper Issues - Printables

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share with this month's FREE printables from Paper Issues, designed by our own Becky.

My immediate fave was the 'Noboday puts Baby in the corner' card. I mean, who hasn't seen the movie at least 386 times?? I had this perfect picture to go with it, taken at a jacuzzi where my friend and I had a girls night along with a bottle of Bacardi Lemon. See that baby face of mine? Can't believe it's already ten years ago!

I used the Pinkfresh Studio Happy Things collection for this layout and added a wood veneer embellishment from the Bottoms Up set from Color Cast Designs.





Check out the Paper Issues blog today for more inspiration with these printables!

Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Cute layout. Love all the color and embellishments. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete