Friday, August 28, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Feature Friday

Hello everyone! I'm up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today for Feature Friday. This week we're featuring vellum, which is one of my favorite products. I love how it is a little more subtle than regular papers.

For my layout I wanted the vellum to be part of the background design. so I cut up the Welcome Aboard vellum into triangles and stitched them on the corners of the cardstock. The only piece of regular paper on my layout is a triangle pices of the Ship Deck Crumbles paper, the other layers under my picture are vellum and a clear sheet.


I made the title with the Cork Alphas diecuts and to make them more visible, I drawn faux stitches on the letters with a black pen. The other part of the title is made with the Atlantic Tiny ABC stickers.


I also added a wood veneer and acrylic embellishment from Color cast Designs to my page.
Products Treasure Island collection: Welcome Aboard vellum | Pirate's Journal/grey vellum | Cast Away River/black clear sheet | Ship Deck Crumbles paper | Cork Alphas die-cuts | Cut out Bingo cards | Let's Go phrase strips | Arrow Adventure | Seashore 3x4 cards | Tiny ABC Atlantic

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Very clever to use the vellum triangles in the corners. Such a pretty, vibrant layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete