Monday, September 21, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Kings Canyon

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout for Pretty Little Studio, that I've made with the new Let's Go collection. 


First I started to cut up the Philadelphia paper and placed the strips in the corners of the white cardstock to create my background.

Then I started to layer some papers behind the picture. One of the papers that I just had to use is the Nashville one because of all the camping icons. This picture is taken at Kings Canyon where we went totally back to basic, so the camping theme was perfect.

I'm also in love with the Tickets Define Travel. Some of them are blanc so you can write on it, like I did with the blue one tucked under the photo. Others have some wonderful travel themed quotes. I used these at the bottom right of my layout.

Products Let's Go collection: Philadelphia paper | Zurich paper | Nashville paper | Prague paper | Dallas paper | Bingo Tags Bahamas| Frames France | Tickets Define Travel | Tiny ABC | Word Art gold metallic Amazing

Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. I really love the diagonal stripes at opposite corners. Really eye catching. You're very talented. I love how your layouts come together so well. I need to find this collection, I live near Philadelphia. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete