Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pretty Little Studio - Pinterest Inspiration

Hello everyone, I'm sharing a layout for Pinterest Inspiration at Pretty Little Studio today. This is the inspiration we're working with.

For my layout I wanted to use these colors in the background of my page, so I took out my watercolors, made wide watercolor stripes and tried to get the colors as close as possible to the ones in the picture. 

I added a piece of the Cove Atlantic clear sheet over the bottom watercolor stripes, I think the effect is pretty cool!

Because I liked the clear sheet over the watercolors so much, I cut out the clear word Adventure, placed it over one of the watercolor stripes and this became the title of my page. The layout is about the Elephant Seals at the Pacific Coast and them being there is just a tiny part of their life's adventure. I loved learning more about them while I was there.

I also had to add one of the Adventure Watercolor Stickers and picked the 'journey' one, as it stands for the journey these seals are about to go on.
Products Treasure Island collection: Cove Atlantic clear sheet | Salty Sea Red vellum | Coast Line 4x6 cards | Diecut Arrows Adventure | Stickers Adventure Watercolor | Mini Word Pirate's Life | Clear Word Adventure | Bunting Flags | Tiny ABC Grey

Thank you for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. And I love how the embellishments are so intentional, they help tell this story. Bet they were cool, the seals I mean... Michelle t

    ReplyDelete