Thursday, December 10, 2015

Chillin' & Grillin'

Hello everyone! Today I have a layout to share that I've made just for fun. When I was going through some paper collections, I found the October Afternoon Summertime collection again and realized that I hadn't create that much with it yet. Such a shame as I totally love this collection! I went for one of my burger pics (I actually have way too many burger pics...) to go with the summer grillin' card and built the rest of the layout around it.




Check out the Paper Issues store frequently, lots of new goodies are added all the time. Use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off your entire purchase!
Thank you for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh, that was amusing, don't we all have too many burger pics. Anyway, love how you built this layout with the layering and embellishments. I really like this collection, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture mirrors the burger card so nicely! I love this layout. Thanks for the reminder to scrap non-people pics.

    ReplyDelete