Monday, December 14, 2015

Paper Issues - Pinspire me Monday

Hello everyone, it's time for December's Pinspire me Monday at Paper Issues!


The colors were really speaking to me, so there had to be black, red and teal in my layout. The brand new Fancy Pants Designs Happy Place collection was the perfect line to go with. The background paper is already doing a lot and expressing the feel of that moment at the beach, so I made a layered cluster around the photo and a smaller cluster in the right bottom corner for the title. For the title I was inspired by the movie Marley & Me.




We love to see how this moodboard inspires you! Link up your project overhere in our challenge album on Facebook and you might be our lucky winner.


1 comment:

  1. Cute puppy! Great photo, but I love all your photos. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete