Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Paper Issues - Hugs & Kisses

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout that I've made just for fun. Again I'm using a favorite old picture, I hope to do this a lot more in the future!

The Amy Tangerine Better Together collection is all about 'you & me' and 'together' etc. so this picture of me and my Dad was a perfect match. I feel so lucky to have the best Dad in the world, he's always very supporting with everything I do and is always there when I need him. We've always had this strong connection and I wouldn't know what to do without him.





You can find this Amy Tangerine collection overhere in the Paper Issues store. Don't forget to use code DANIELLE20 at checkout for 20% off!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!





2 comments:

  1. Stunning LO! Love your mix of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great mix of colors too. Your photo is so heartwarming. Great layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete