Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday

Hello everyone! Scraplift Sunday is one of my favorite challenges at Paper Issues. It always gives me a good starting point for a layout so that I can get a layout done pretty quickly. Last Sunday a layout by the super talented Amy was posted to use as inspiration. Go see her layout (and all our other challenges) overhere in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans facebook group.

For my layout I used the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection to document this black and white picture. All the bright colors of the papers and embellishments make the photo pop off the page. This picture was taken last week at my office on a crazy windy day. My colleague said 'hey Marilyn, you hair is straight up' and then this picture happened.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment: